- Sangoma Series IP Telephones Quick User Guide and Basic Phone Operations
- Blind Transfer:
- Attended Transfer:
- Transfer to Voicemail:
- Call Park:
- Retrieve Call Park:
- Initiate a Conference Call:
- Leave a Conference Call:
- Split a Conference Call:
- End a Conference Call:
Sangoma Series IP Telephones Quick User Guide and Basic Phone Operations #
USING THE HEADSET OR SPEAKER #
- Use the Speaker Button to turn speaker on/off
- Use the Headset Button to use the headset once it had been
Making A Call
- Take Handset/Headset off-hook or press Speaker button or an available LINE key (activate speakerphone).
- The line will have dial tone and the corresponding lines LED will turn
- If you wish, select another LINE key (alternate SIP account).
- Enter the phone
- Press the SEND Horizontal Soft
- Press the History key and select the number to
- Press the Send
ANSWERING CALLS #
Single Incoming Call:
1) Answer call by taking Handset/Headset off hook or press SPEAKER or by pressing the corresponding account LINE button.
Multiple Incoming Calls:
- When there is a call waiting, users will hear a Call Waiting
- The next available LINE will flash
- Answer the incoming call by pressing its corresponding LINE
- The current call will be put on
- Toggle between the calls using the LINE
ENDING A CALL #
End a call by pressing the “Cancel” soft key or hang up the phone.
CALL HOLD/RESUME #
- Hold: Place a call on ‘hold’ by pressing the hold
- Resume: Resume call by pressing the corresponding blinking
CALL TRANSFER #
If you are in a call and wish to transfer the call to another party.
Blind Transfer: #
- Press Transfer
- Dial the number and press the Send button to complete the transfer of active
Attended Transfer: #
- Press an idle line key to make a new call and the active LINE will be placed on hold
- Once the call is established, press Transfer button followed by the LINE button of the held line to transfer the
- After the call is transferred, phone will display idle
Transfer to Voicemail: #
- Press the Transfer to Voicemail
- Dial the destination extension
- Press the Done soft
Call Park: #
- Press the Call Park button
- The system will announce the parking space (71- 78).
Retrieve Call Park: #
- Press the Call Park
- Scroll to the parking space, (71 – 78). The system will display the parking space as well as caller
Initiate a Conference Call: #
If you are already in a conversation and wish to bring a third party together in a 3-way conference.
- Press the Conference button, or the Conference soft
- Dial the third-party number followed by the SEND
- When the call is established to the third party, press the Conference soft key to initiated 3-way
Leave a Conference Call: #
- While in a conference call, press the Leave soft key
- The two other party will now be joined Good to use when tying two outside party’s together.
Split a Conference Call: #
- While in a conference call, press the Split soft
- The two other party’s will be placed on hold and can now be handled
End a Conference Call: #
1) Press “Cancel” soft key in to end the conference call and hang-up.
VOICEMAIL MESSAGE #
A blinking red MWI (Message Waiting Indicator) indicates a message is waiting.
1) Press the message button to access visual voicemail messages. Select the message you would like to hear first.
- Press the MUTE button to mute the
- The Mute icon indicates whether the microphone is
VOLUME ADJUSTMENT #
Use the volume button to adjust the ring volume when the phone is idle. Press the volume button during an active call to adjust the call volume.